Gaining weight is the most important problems in a human being. In fact, maximum of us wants to look fit, slim and beautiful. Every one of us is trying hard to lose weight in every second. What we usually do is we start going to gym centres where all the exercises are difficult to perform especially for the women. So, give a try some yoga for weight loss.
This yoga is not simply to lose your heavy weight but it is an older form to stay fit and healthy. Therefore, if you have tried all the techniques to lose weight but never get any development then try the poses of yoga for weight loss.
Getting rid of weight is good but you must also take care of the Best Lovely Hairstyles You Can Try.
Right Poses of Yoga For Weight Loss:
Are you ready to follow the techniques of yoga to lose your weight? Ok then get the mats ready on the floor. Wear a very soft comfortable dress and go through the journey of right yoga to lose weight from hips to thighs.
1. Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation):
Surya Namaskar or sun salutation is the first and foremost yoga poses to stay fit. It is a warm-up routine that comprises of 12 sections of yoga asana. All the 12 Surya namaskar poses are very much effective for your mind and body.
Surya Namaskar asanas stable your body from within. This exercise also relieves the stress and trouble that you have in your mind. Hence whichever yoga that you chose always starts with a Surya Namaskar.
2.Veerabhadrasana(The Warrior Pose):
The main benefits of Veerabhadrasana pose are, it strengthens your bones, thighs, tummies and also helps you to stay fit. Apart of that, the warrior pose also works for your arms, back etc. If you do have back pain then follow this asana.
- First stand straight and lift your hands above your head. Now follow the Namaste style joining both your hands. Bring forward your right leg bending your knee. And the other left leg stretched backward.
- You can also do Virabhadrasana Warrior Pose 2 by stretching your one hand in front of your knee in. And the other hand at the back.
Follow them as they help for blood circulation in our body. Also, takes care for the overall development of your physical fitness.
3. Uttanasana (Forward Bending Pose)
In my opinion, this technique yoga for weight loss is helpful. They give pressure to your abdomen. Also, your arms and knees will get pressure which later will help you to stay fit and slim.
- To practice this yoga, first, you need to stand straight with your hands straight.
- Inhale your breath and raise your hands above the head.
- Now try bending forward until your hands touch the floor and make sure your knees are straight in a position.
- Also, touch your forehead to your knees. Now slowly come to your original position and exhale.
4. Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
Dhanurasana or Bow pose is effective yoga for weight loss. Also, relieves back pain and shapes your muscles and arms.
- To follow this guide you need to lie down on the mat with your stomach below and legs wide apart.
- Now lift your legs and let your knees get a fold, also hold your ankles by stretching your hands backwards.
- Let you stay in this position for a few minutes and then turn back to original position.
- Now relax and follow up the next step.
Do not practice this step if you are prone to lower back pain or have a migraine.
You can also listen to 10 Best Songs to Listen while you are doing yoga.
5. Setu Bandh (Bridge Yoga For Weight loss):
Setu Band or Bridge yoga pose is very much effective yoga to lose weight in 10 days. They work magically for your thighs, belly and as well as the neckline. Follow the below-mentioned procedure.
- Place a yoga mat and lie down flat completely and relax.
- Now fold your knees making sure your feet touch the ground.
- Inhale slowly lifting up your chest and fold your hands together but be sure that your feet are together. Hold this position for 40 seconds and exhale, return to your initial position.
6. Paschimottanasana (Forward Seated Bend Pose):
This pose improves your digestion level and also decreases your fats. With this yoga asanas, many of your stress and anxiety will be reduced. Just follow my guide and you will reduce your extra weight.
- In hale and exhale, relax take a deep breath; sit on the mat with stretching your legs.
- Now slowly stoop your entire body without moving the portion from waist to your foot.
- Make sure you touch your knee with your head but do not bend your knee.
- With your fingers touch your feet and hold this position for 60 minutes inhaling.
- When you cannot hold it anymore, exhale and calm your mind.
7. Naukasana (Boat Pose):
As the name suggest, this yoga for weight loss is an amazing symbol of the boat. As a result, definitely, your belly will go flat. Mark my words when I say that because the yoga that I have included really works well than any other exercises.
- Take your mat and sit down straight; you can also sit outside in a pleasant weather to welcome the sun’s rays.
- Relax and sit down on the mat. Touch and apply pressure to your hands on the floor.
- Make sure you put your palm far behind your hips and waist.
- You have to sit in a V- posture ok, not in a straight posture.
- As you sit and stay in this position make sure you do not lean to any support.
- Now slowly raise your legs and your upper body forward. Your legs will be held with your both hands together.
- You may feel a little pressure on your belly but do not worry you will get habituated once you practice.
8. Kapalbhati Pranayam:
Nowadays gaining weight has been common and people do search for effective results. Why don’t you try out Kapalbhati Pranayam yoga poses for weight loss belly? They are the most effective technique to reduce entire belly fats by breathing exercise i.e. Kapalbhati Pranayam.
- First, you need to sit on the mat and cool your mind.
- Make sure you sit straight with a straight spinal cord. Why are you opening your eyes, just close it and do not think anything? Just let your mind stay empty.
- Now fold your legs properly and keep your both hands on the separate sides straight.
- Breathe in slowly and breathe out with a strong force. If you are new to this guide then do repeat this yoga for 15-20 times in a day. But later when you get practiced and could repeat it for 50-60 times do not cross the limit, just stop up to 60 cycles.
Below I will also add a video of Kapalbhati Pranayam, Shilpa Shetty yoga for weight loss.
Therefore, do remember that if you are pregnant women do not practice this asana or if you have a heart problem or suffering from asthma it would be better you consult a good doctor.
9. Halasana (Plow Pose):
This is a technique created by Ramdev baba yoga for weight loss. To practice this asana, one must need to lie down on your back completely. Now you can follow my guide.
- Slowly lift your legs up to 90-degree angle and take it rolling over your head to touch the ground.
- Do not move your hands; let it stay flat on the floor.
- Inhale and stay in this position for 30-40 seconds. Also, you can keep both your hands on your waist.
- Now slowly bring your legs down and remain in original position. Exhale and relax.
Do you realise how you feel after the moves you have done? Really feels awesome.
10. Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand):
They are also very much effective to lose all your weight that you desire to. Place a thick mattress or a thick mat because you need to stay erect holding your head on the ground. Therefore you need a strong support below.
- Firstly, lie down flat on the mat, inhale and slowly lift up your legs above in 90-degree angle.
- Now with the help of your elbow and your palms spread on your waist give a support to your legs.
- After few seconds return to your original position and exhale.
Hence this exercise not only helps you to lose your fats but will also strengthen your legs.
So these are the list of yoga that you must perform to lose weight. Now let us check out some tips before you perform yoga.
Additional Tips Before Performing Yoga that you Must follow:
- It is very much necessary that before you perform yoga, you must drink lots of water.
- As you know that a tortoise always wins the race, do all the yoga very slowly (Never hurry).
- Always practice the exercises in an empty diet or with less diet.
- Tight clothing always makes it uncomfortable while you practice yoga. Hence, you must go for loose or comfortable clothing.
- It is important to maintain a regular time to practice yoga exercise. As a result, do practice for 30 minutes daily.
- Also, select a cool and calm place whenever you do yoga asanas. This will calm your mind and body. Try to be close to Mother Nature.
Yoga is not just an exercise that people follows but it is an old Indian form of being close to Nature. These top 10 exercises of yoga for weight loss that I have included above are very much positive. Do follow them regularly to get better results within no time. Also before you perform any steps go through the additional tips that I have included. Till then stay fit and slim.