High quality articles are the main reason behind the success of every blog, without which its just like a box filled with wastes. If you are willing to run a successful online blog you must be publishing some high quality articles every week.
Well!! If you are unable to write high quality articles I am here to help you solve this problem. You will write high quality articles from today itself after reading this post. It is not a tough job to write high quality articles for your blog. All you need to do is have a clear understanding of few things before you start anything.
Today I will discuss with you about ” How to write high quality articles” on your blog. In this title we have a word ‘ quality‘, and it has a meaning. Quality here is not about length, but its importance. So, you should give very strong reason to your readers to read your post/Article.
It is much more important to deliver one complete tutorial than covering huge tutorials/information in it.
Hey!! Do you want to learn SEO? It’s here for Free.
What kind of articles are considered as high quality articles?
I consider only those article/post to be high quality, which provides the right information, is useful practically or have a defined post.
Informative: It means that the post is really informative, delivers helpful/knowledgeable facts.
Useful: If your post helps out anybody in his/her problem. Your post is a quality post as it will help out people solve their problem.
Well defined post: Every blog has a niche which is different from each other, it may be about entertainment, jokes, moral and much more. I will say if you successfully share your message through your post. It is a good quality post/ article.
If your post has some meaning in it, it is also an example of a high quality post.
How to write quality article?
Now, let me show you how to write quality articles keeping the above things in mind!!
1. Tittle: Your tittle has to be in between 40-65 characters. ( Include Keyword in Tittle).
2. Length: Try to keep an average length of all your post adding more than 400 words in every blog post.
3. Keyword Density: Keep your keyword density below 2%. ( Example: if I write 400 word and used keyword 8 times, it will be 2%).
4. Writing: Try your best to be friendly with your readers through your post. Use word which you use with your friends when you speak with them gently.
5. Keyword: Use keyword in your Tittle, meta tag, contents etc.
6. Alt text on images: Spiders indexing your post are unable to see your images, but they read Alt text. So they decide your image rankings as per your Alt text added. However, adding keyword in your image Alt text is always better.
Note: Do not forget to work on this guide, to push up article in the search engines.
Remember it is very important that you write articles to share your thoughts with your readers. Your blog will soon be counted among the top blog’s if you keep on doing this. Start writing high quality articles ASAP.
Express yourself to your readers, speak to them freely through your post. It is best to be yourself in every of your blog post/article. Avoid this blogging mistake which can kick out your blog out of competition.
One thing that we need to make our living is money. If you do well, you will definitely earn good money but it is impossible to make money through blogging until you make a perfect blog.
Be yourself & make your own Identity.
If you have any queries or doubt please contact me directly with your question on my Facebook account or via comments.