WhatsApp Video Calling: Free, Safe and Reliable Video Calls for SmartPhones
With the new updates, WhatsApp Video Calling has also become quite different from the earlier version. But the new in the Whatsapp app is always better. WhatsApp is the most used & popular messaging apps for smartphones. They are provided with awesome features that have become a necessary tool all the smartphone users.
You can send unlimited text messages, share images and videos and much more. Recently, Whatsapp has also come up with new features i.e. Free video calls. Whatsapp video calling is now a very flexible feature that every phone users are using it.
Whatsapp video calling is free and safe and much reliable. you can use it when you have the internet connection. If you have new Whatsapp version install on your phone, here below in this article we are going to discuss the ways to make a Whatsapp video calling.
Features of WhatsApp App
let us also discuss some of the basic features that we usually use in our Whatsapp. They are unique and useful and are provided with easy to use interface.
The Features are below-
- Free Text Messages- send unlimited text messages to anyone using your phone. Just you need is the internet connection and WhatsApp app.
- Unlimited Free Voice Message- you can also have an option for sending voice message just by click-holding on Microphone button on your phone.
- Group Chat- Create a Group consisting all your friends or colleague or cousins and stay connected with all together on the same platform.
- Free Voice call and Video Calls- you can also make a free voice call and video calls by which you can now not only listen to the friends but see them via uninterrupted video calls.
- Whatsapp on Desktop- When you use phone its small screen may disturb you so you can run WhatsApp account on your PC or Laptop and enjoy on a bigger screen.
- Send & share Media files- share photos, video, GIF etc. from your phone gallery or simply get your camera on and click photo or videos to share with your friends.
- Secure End to End Encryption- using the online app, you should also be aware of the app’s security. WhatsApp comes with end-to-end encryption for more secured messaging.
- Share Documents- Send and share documents files like Words file, Excel file, PDF file.
How to make Whatsapp Video Calling in your Phone
WhatsApp comes with new features to make video calls. When you have free video calling facilities in WhatsApp, then why to be satisfied only with the voice calls and spending lots of money in buying recharges or bills. So read the steps below for getting free WhatsApp video calls.
If you do not have the WhatsApp installed on your phone, then you must install the Whatsapp. To download and installed the Whatsapp is very easy and free.
Steps to download WhatsApp for Android
- Click on the given link below for downloads
- Now download and install the app on your phone.
- But when your phone is not accepting the file to install automatically, then you should make small changes in your device setting.
- To make changes in device setting follow the steps shown-
Setting>Security>Device Administration> Enable Unknown Source
- Now you can easily install the WhatsApp on your phone.
Note: If your Phone is already enabled with the Unknown Source in the Device Administration, then you may skip the above steps.
How to WhatsApp video calling
So after you have successfully downloaded and installed the app, now you can make the WhatsApp video calling. And to make the video calls you should first sign up and create an account in WhatsApp.
Steps to create WhatsApp account
- First, open the Whatsapp app on your phone and register your valid phone number.
- Next, an OTP will be delivered in your registered phone number within few seconds which is necessary for verification.
- Once this step is done, now you can easily open your Whatsapp account.
Note: You can only use a single number for a single WhatsApp sign up to create an account.
Also Read about| How to Change WhatsApp Wallpaper in Android, iPhone & Windows Phone
Steps to make WhatsApp Video calling
- Now for making video calls, first click on the Calls Option displayed on the screen.
- Next, you will click on the + button below.
- Now you will get a list of contacts from where you can select to whom you want to make video calls.
- You can see two button- one is for Voice call and other for Video Call.
- Click on the Video Call Button present on the screen.
- Finally, make your Free Video calls.
How to receive WhatsApp video call
- Now once you got a video call from any caller, you can see the incoming video calls on your screen.
- Next, simply swipe and receive calls. You can also decline the calls if it is not necessary.
- So in this manner, you can enjoy free video calls with your special person anytime anywhere.
You may also Like| 10 Amazing Contribution And Changes that WhatsApp Web Brought For World
These are full details of WhatsApp video calling which will make your life easy. And now with the help of this trick, you can stay in touch with your loving ones. WhatsApp has brought more and more essential features that are very helpful and thus Whatsapp is a very important application one must have it in their android smartphones.
Hope you find this article Helpful, for more interesting tips and tricks keep visiting our site.