National Train Enquiry System For Android, iOS, & BlackBerry| Windows PC
National Train Enquiry System is the biggest opportunity given to us as a traveler of Indian railway. Before when there was no internet and smartphones, you have to book the train tickets by going to the station, standing in queues and spending long hours for getting single tickets. And thus this is time-consuming, wastage of energy. But now, as the Government has the focus to become more digitalize; all the facilities have turned into more easy and quick using Smartphones.
You can now book the E-ticket, reserved seat, book class, check status, check fares and time of departure or arrival. All you can make it by using your smartphone [Android, iOS & Windows phones] or Laptop. All you need is internet connected to your device and then it is done, make any traveling plans and get out with your friend anywhere and anytime.
Here in this article, we are going to discuss how to make National Train Enquiry using your Smartphones and PC or laptop.
Online National Train Enquiry System Apps For Android & iOS
Using smartphones [Android & iOS], you can make any National Train Enquiry easy. You can also check the train availability using your smartphones. There are lots of smartphone apps by which you can easily make the National Train Enquiry. Using phone apps will give you a much faster result, so let us discuss what the apps by which you can easily get make the Train Enquiry.
Top 5 apps for Train Enquiry For Android & iOS
Here are the Top 5 Apps that will help you get train status anytime anywhere.
- Indian Rail IRCTC PNR Status
This is the official app for both iOS & Android by which you can get all the train details running currently in India. This app is also available in Hindi, you can download this app on your android or iOS phone and easily you can make any train Enquiry. Check the upcoming trains, departure time, arrival time, select your destination; just by sitting at home.
- Language available- Hindi & English
- Book Train E-Ticket, Check PNR, check Train Enquiry
- Oder food on railways
How to download
- Click on the Button below for downloading in Android or iOS device.
- Select the Indian Rail IRCTC PNR status Application
- Click Install button to install the app.
This is another good app for Train Enquiry, ticket booking, PNR status, seat reservation and much more. The Ixigo apps are awarded for the best Mobile travel app 2013 and Best Made in India Trains apps 2016 by Google. And they are handling more than a million subscriber who checks their train booking status.
- Get special offers in your every trip
- You can switch to your own preferred language like- Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil or Kannada
- Book local as well as metro trains and much more. Just download and install the app.
How to download Ixigo
- Click on the given Button below
- Select the Ixigo app
- Click install the automatically download and install the app in your phone
- IRCTC Rail Connect
IRCTC is the official central authority of Railways in India. While you can get also get its official website by which you can book a ticket, reserve seat, order foods etc. This app is free to download and are compatible with any device.
- Integrated with IRCTC e-wallet, for making transaction easy.
- Secure Pin and security features available
- Easy cancellation facility.
How to download IRCTC Rail connect
- Click on button given below
- Now select the IRCTC rail to connect app
- Now install the app.
NTES stands for National Train Enquiry System. This is another central rail information app for android & iOS phone. You will get easy and quick booking facilities, seat reservation, check PNR status, book ticket and much more.
- Check live station and train schedule
- Reserve or cancel trains
- Check train inquiry, PNR, cancel train, and much more.
How to download NTES app
- Click on the button below
- Now select the NTES app
- Click install to download and install on your phone.
Indian Railway IRCTC Train PNR Status & Metro App
This app is also another application supported by IRCTC for both iOS and Android. This is giving you easy step to check in the rail PNR status, book tickets, Train Enquiry, and much more. You can also book train as well as Metro using this App.
- Check PNR, seat availability, Train fare, station status, and train maps.
- Provided with simple user interface
- Save and check offline.
How to download Indian Rail PNR (IRCTC)
- Click below to download the app.
- Next, you will be redirected to the Google play store official site,
- Now click install to download and install the app.
Online National Train Enquiry System for BlackBerry
If you are a BlackBerry user, you can also download the app in your phone. There are about two functional App for National Train Enquiry System which will help you get the Train ticket booking easily. So let us discuss how to download and use the BlackBerry Train Enquiry App.
Train Enquiry apps for BlackBerry
- Train Enquiry for Indian Rail
This is a free app for the BlackBerry handset which you can make any Train Enquiry in your phone. Yiu can make an easy train e-ticket booking without any problem.
How to Download
- Click on the Download Button below.
- Now you will enter the official Appworld BlackBerry.
- Finally, click on the Download Button to download and install the apps.
This is another App for BlackBerry which will allow you to make any train enquiry. When you have the BlackBerry phone, then you should download this app now and enjoy the app.
How to download
- Click on the Button below.
- Now you will enter into the Appworld BlackBerry, from which you can easily download the app.
- Just click on the Download Button to download and install the app.
Online National Train Enquiry System on your PC
You can also apply for the National Train Enquiry System which is the official website for making any kind of Train Enquiry and latest status. Here you don’t need to rely upon specific application but instead, you can simply get into the official website and check all the details and Train Enquiry easily.
How to check status of Train Enquiry
Here below is the steps which you can follow and check on the Train Enquiry with your PC or Laptop. And the steps are like-
- Click on the Link Below and you will be redirected to the official site.
- Now you must choose the train number or name of the train which you want to travel. For example, we have type Agartala for checking in Agartala available train to Udaipur.
- Next, you will see the list of station and train’s departure time and length of distance (in Km)
- Choose the place for the departure (example- Agartala) and Date for departure. Then you will get its full description for Train departure time and arrival time to the desired destination.
Now as you know the time and date for your train departure, you can book Train E-Ticket and have a safe trip. Click the button to go to the official site.
So these are the complete details by which you can easily book tickets and check National Train Enquiry System. You can either try the PC or laptop or else you can get it done on your phone using the IRCTC supported mobile apps. All the apps are easily downloadable from our site, simply click and get the app installed on
your phone now.