On Tuesday i.e. 6th June 2017, Tripura Board of Secondary Education aka TBSE announced its Class 10th Examinations Results for the year 2017. The Class 10 examination which is also known as Madhyamik Pariksha is one of the major exams for the students of TBSE (Tripura Board of Secondary Education).
The candidates who appeared for this examination can check their results on the official page of TBSE. The TBSE Madhyamik Examination was conducted from 2nd March to 4th April and around 23,000 candidates appeared for the examination.
How to Check TBSE 2017 Madhyamik Results?
The candidates are advised to check their results on the official website of the Board. But they can also follow the steps provided below to check their results.
- The students need to log on to the results website of the board. Click Here to visit the page now.
- Now the candidates need to select Link 1 or Link 2 provided just below the Madhyamik Examination tab.
- The candidates will be redirected to another page where they need to enter their Roll. No. that has been provided on their Madhyamik Admit Card.
- Now, they need to punch in their Roll. No. and hit Show Results.
- They will be redirected to another page where their aggregate marks and result status/division will be displayed.
- They can take a screenshot of the page. In order to check other results, they need to click on search for more option at the bottom left corner of the page.
Alternate Method to Check TBSE Madhyamik Results 2017:
Well, for some candidates it won’t be possible to check on the Web for various reasons. So they can check their TBSE Class 10 2017 Results by sending a simple SMS. All that they need to do is Type in TBSE10 <Space> Roll. No. and they need to send it to 54242. The results will be sent to their Mobile/Smartphones under a few minutes via. an SMS.
The information provided here will be updated if any changes or new notification gets released by the Tripura Board of Secondary Education.