Are you facing “Page Fault In Nonpaged Area” error on your Windows Computer? Then there is good news for you as here we will be providing you the guide that will solve this problem from your PC.
Now if you have faced this problem of Blue-Screen error on your Windows then you might be quite aware of this nightmare error of Page fault in nonpaged area. I have personally faced this problem on my and it took me quite time to fix this problem. But nevertheless, I finally got hold of the perfect steps that I followed to solve the “Page fault In Nonpaged Area” on my PC.
In the begging, I started getting this problem on my Windows PC once I tried installing Fifa 14 Game on my PC. But instead of actually getting to play this awesome game I started getting this Blue-Screen error of PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Error. Now to fix this problem, I tried to uninstall the Game from my Windows PC. And to my surprise, this error was actually solved.
Now seeing the result I was quite happy as this error of Page fault in nonpaged area error was fixed and I could use my Windows PC normally. But the happiness was short lived as just after few minutes this error starts coming up again. So in order to fix this error of PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA , I started my hunt for the permanent solution of this Error.
But just before jumping into the steps on how to fix this error of “Page fault in nonpaged area” error we will take a look on How & Why does this error of “Page fault in nonpaged area” occurs??. So that we can actually understand some of the basic causes of this error and try to fix it from the root.
Why & How does “Page fault in nonpaged area” occurs?
This error can occur for one reason or the other but one of the main reason for the occurrence of this error is because of software’s like anti-virus or other just other any software that stores its data in the nonpaged area. Not only this the fact is that this error can even for other reasons for instance like due to any fault in your RAM or just any problem with your Computer hardware.
Now another question is that how this error of “page fault in nonpaged area” occurs. One of the main reason is because of the power outage as in many of the cases the power shutdown of your PC or laptop is not properly done. This error can crash your system or in extreme cases may even crash your hard drive.
And this error is not limited to the single version of Windows OS and this error can occur in all the versions of Windows including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, & Windows 10. So we can never say that your PC is safe from this Error and it can make an unwanted error any time soon.
But nevertheless, if you are already facing this error on your Windows PC or Laptop then here we will be providing a number of different steps that will help you fix this problem.
How to Fix “page fault in nonpaged area” error:
Here we will be providing with more than one method to fix this error from your Windows PC and Computer and you can choose any of the given methods below and all the given method should work just fine and it should help you fix this error easily.
Fix Error Using the Advance Option on Windows:
The first method that you can use this fix this problem of “page fault in nonpaged area” is by using the Advance option on your Windows Computer. To do it you will just need to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, Turn off your Computer completely and restart it once again.
- Now once you see the black screen while your PC is booting where you will need to press F8 or F2 if your F8 is not working. And you will need to hold it until your Windows open up the Advance option.
- Now you will need to select the last Good configuration and you will just need to hit the enter. This will stop the page fault error temporarily.
- Now you will need to restart your PC again but now you will need to press the F12 in place of the F8.
- Now after few seconds, you should see a new menu where you will need to find and disable Memory cache option. Once you have completed it you will need to save the settings.
- Now you will need to restart your Windows PC and let it boot completely. And once your boot is completed you will need to press the Windows Key + R and you will need to type “chkdsk /f /r /c:” in the Run box and hit enter.
Now after using this command, your Windows will use itself to solve this problem and if it finds any of the disk error then it will solve it itself.
2. Fix Error by Disabling Automatic Paging File Size Manager:
Another method that you can use to fix this error of “page fault in nonpaged area” is by using this given method.
- First of all, you will need to click on My Computer on your Windows PC.
- Now you will need to select the properties option on your Windows located at the upper portion of the screen.
- Now the next thing that you will need to do on Advance System Settings and then Performance Settings.
- Now you will need to click on the Advance tab. Then you will need to click on Change and then just uncheck “Automatically manage Paging File Size for All drives”.
- Now you will just need to save the settings and then restart your Windows Computer.
That’s it!! Now the “Page fault in nonpaged area” will be fixed from your Windows Computer.
3. Fix Error Using Access Recovery Partition:
Now for all the users who are using HP Laptops this method of will help you out to fix this error from your Windows HP Computers.
- First of all, you will need to Shutdown your Computer permanently.
- Now you will need to restart your computer and then press F11 for recovery.
- Now the next thing that you will need to do is select “Recovery manager” and then hit enter.
Now that’s all you will need to do and you can proceed with the recovery of your Windows PC. And ultimately this will fix the error of “page fault in nonpaged area”.
That is how you will fix this error of “Page fault in nonpaged area” from your Windows Computer. So now the Bluescreen error will be fixed from your Windows Computer once and for all.