Use Onion for hair helps to get rid of all your hair issues within few weeks. Onions are rich in antibacterial as well as antifungal properties that chase away hair problems. You will be in wonder how this foul smell onion can do such surprising task for your hair fall.
This isn’t all about a post of disgusting smell of onion but it’s about a post of hair growth.
When I have used this remedy, ultimately my hair fall stopped. This makes me willing to share with you the benefits of onion for hair.
Read below to know how onion can cure your hair problems as well as learn how to prepare the mindblowing onion juice.
Listing Down Onion for Hair Growth:
As Onion has antibacterial and antifungal properties it has amazing advantages for your hair. Let us check them one by one:
- As Onions are rich in antioxidant, they treat all your hair problems bringing the shine to your hair. Read hair care guide to control hair fall.
- Because of the sulfur content, onions are good for thin hair and reduces breakage.
- It contains antioxidants that help to treat the prematurely gray hair easily.
- Even if you have lice in your scalp, regular use of onion will diminish it.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, it easily fights dandruff from your scalp.
- If you are having a thin hair then regular use of onion will eventually bring volume to your hair.
- Researchers have also found that onion can also cure and prevent from head cancer.
- Onions also help to defeat from scalp infections which also reduces your hair fall problem.
Preparation of Onion Juice:
Friends!!! it is very easy to prepare onion juice for your hair, learn it by yourself reading this post. Even if you didn’t get the proper paste of onion, it’s not a problem because practice makes people perfect.
First of all, you must peel the onion and now cut them into 4-6 pieces. The more cut into pieces, the better for you. Now, place them in a blender or a juicer and just ON the machine. Oh and one more thing do not forget to add a little water.
When the onion turns to paste, slowly filter it in a bowl so that only the juice remains. This will make easy for you to apply the juice to your hair. Onion juice is ready before you…
As Onion Juice preparation is over, now learn how to apply it on your hair and scalp;
Take some onion juice to your hands and apply it to your scalp and other parts of your hair from root to tips. Now start massaging your hair slowly but make sure you don’t use your nails for that. After you are done, tie a bun and let it stay for an hour.
One hour is over, It’s time to Wash your hair.
Rinse your hair with a mild shampoo and conditioner that has sweet smelling fragrance. As because the pungent smell of onion will leave you speechless, I advise you to use sweet smelling shampoo. Try this method at least once in a week to bring back the moisture and nourishment to your hair.
Therefore, you can also prepare a hair pack of Onion juice mixed with other ingredients that will do a wonderful task for your hair. Get stronger and healthier hair with this homemade ingredients.
1. Onion Juice and Coconut Hair Pack:
For head massage and strengthening hair coconut oil are very good ingredients. However, it has antidandruff properties that help to get rid of massive dandruff from your head. Also, when added with onion juice, it brings an extra boon to your hair.
To get rid of dandruff, take 2-3 tablespoon of coconut oil in a bowl of onion juice and apply it to your hair taking good care of your scalp. After an hour rinse with mild shampoo and conditioner. Use it regularly once in a week to get rid of dandruff.
2. Onion Juice and Honey Hair Pack:
With honey, you get silky and smooth hair. Take some amount of honey and add it to the onion juice mixture. Now mix it properly and apply to your hair from the roots to tips. Wait for 45 minutes and wash it off properly with a mild shampoo.
3. Onion Juice and Yogurt:
Yogurt is great for hair fall as well as dandruff. However, when you add with onion juice, it brings remarkable benefits to your hair. Firstly mix a tablespoon of yogurt to the onion juice and apply it to your hair. After an hour rinse it with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
Note Down Some Points:
- If you are sensitive to onion or have some allergic skin then do not apply the onion juice for hair problems.
- You may not wish to apply onion juice because of the pungent foul smell. In that case, mix some essential oil in onion juice.
- Make sure you always filter the juice properly because the remains make it very difficult to apply it to your scalp.
The above mention tips of onion for hair regrowth and other issues are efficient enough to solve your scalp problems. Also, read how to make your hair grow if you want a beautiful long hair.