MX Player is a Powerful video player for Mobile Phone. This media player support with almost all the Android devices including Smartphones, Tablets etc, and supports with a maximum of the video formats as well. It offers you with several likely features such as, changing the theme; allow/stop button, hardware acceleration etc. MX Player can be downloaded easily on your android devices, coming up with an easy downloading process and simple functionality options.
Now if you are facing any problem using media player which does not support all videos formats, then I will suggest you download MX Player on your Android device. Know more about MX Player and its downloading process reading this post.
Features of MX Player
Before jumping to the downloading process of MX Player, let me introduce you with the offered features of this powerful media player. View over the features of MX Player below:
- Supports and plays maximum of videos and movies files.
- You can change the playback speed by your fingers swipe.
- You can change the audio tracks automatically.
- Well built hardware acceleration.
- Supports all android devices.
- You can change the decoding mode very quickly.
- Simple users interface with easy functionality options.
- Changeable Multiples themes.
- It supports a Subtitles formats.
- You can view over multiple subtitles continuously.
- You can adjudge the speed of the videos and movies according to your wish.
- It supports coloring script and text styling.
- You can control over the screen of your device, by tools like zoom, horizontal and vertical.
- You can edit the file and folder of videos and movies.
These are the features which MX player offers its users. Not every media player offers you with such kind of features. So is better to download MX player on your mobile, rather than using media player which does not support all media formats.
How to Download MX Player for Mobile
MX Player is simply amazing, supporting with every video formats. If you like to use media player which works well with every media formats, then you must grab MX Player. You can follow the below-shown steps to download and install MX Player on your Android Phone.
Step 1: Before downloading and installing MX Player on your Android phone, first of all, you will have to enable the “Unknown sources” option on your Android device. Follow the steps below to get it done.
- Go to your device “Settings” menu.
- Scroll down and select “Security” option.
- Now, enable the “Unknown sources” option.
Step 2: Now visit the MX Player official source here, and download its APK before it is completely done.
Step 4: Once it is completely done, you can install it clicking on the installation button.
Step 5: Once it is installed, launched the app and start watching media files using it.
These are the steps which you need to follow to download and install MX Player on your Android device. So download it following these steps, and start watching media files on your device in best possibilities ways.
MX Player is indeed one of the best media players available for Android phones. Maximum of the Android users used it, and as per reports millions of people had already downloaded it on their devices. It is best for watching Hollywood and Anime movies, coming up with lots of advanced features, letting its users control over it with full freedom.
Hope you really enjoy reading this post. If you have any doubts or queries regarding this post or like to know anything about MX player, then you can feel free to comment us below.