Motorola has now also been the tough competitor in the world of smartphones. With the most successful Moto Series being popular in the market, now latest Moto Z 2017 is also being spotted. And this new phone is bringing new features too.
The most interesting features of this phone are the Mods; there is a powerful magnetic that can enable and attach multiple external devices into the phone. We have seen these Mods feature in the old Moto Z too. Recently Moto Z (2017) was leaked in accidently. The latest version of this phone is different from its predecessor.
Moto Mod is the latest technology that is being utilized to provide the users much more usability. You can switch open the rear phone case and attach with many mini external devices like JBL sound booster, Projector, Leather Shell and Power bank. Recently in MWC (Mobile World Congress- Barcelona), they have announced new Moto Mods including gamepad.
Are you a Jio user? Check out: 5 Best Reliance Jio Supported 4G Smartphones Under ₹10,000
This device or external hardware can be purchased alone, or you can get it along with the phone itself. So now you can just enhance your phone specification by switching and changing the rear case.
What’s New in Moto Z (2017)? Check out the expected features:
Here, the most important thing that we always look into is the specification of the device. And the new Moto Z is coming with the best and awesome specification which will bring great usability for the user. And the expected features are like-
- Moto Mods: This is a unique feature that Moto Z is developed they come with the most powerful magnetic that can switch Moto Mods. You can use Projector, JBL sound booster, INcipo power bank for long lasting battery life and new gamepad. So now you can transform your phone with external hardware to make it’s more reliable and better.
- Slim and Slick Design: You are getting some of the finest touches in technology and beauty with Moto Z. They brought to you with Durable & ultra-thin 14 cm in diameter phone size with Quad HD design. And the expected Screen size is 5.5’’ inches for extra-large views and high definition picture.
- Gorilla Glass: Now stay more secure phone case and its screen which is made of Aircraft-grade aluminum with Corning and Gorilla Glass.
- Camera and photography: The device is expected to feature a 5 MP camera front camera with front flash for better selfies and a 13 MP rear camera. Moto Z will bring awesome tools and Advance low light camera which will allow you to capture more clear photos with laser autofocus. It is also built with optical image stabilization for better resolution.
- Fingerprint scanner: For the first time in Moto series, it is now introduced with a fingerprint scanner to unlock your phone.
- Turbo Power Charging: Now experience up to 7 hours of battery life charging capability in just 15 minutes so no more waiting for getting full charge mobile phones. The battery is composed of 2600 mAh battery.
- Processor: For making the phone more reliable and better it is now provided with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Supporting with 8GHz.
Moto Z Release Date in India:
The release date of this phone is not confirmed yet but expected to go on sale in June 2017. If you are hurry to grab one set, then you can buy it immediately from online shopping vendors like Flipkart and Amazon. We will update the section once it release officially in India.
Motorola Moto Z Price & Release Date in India:
Moto Z series is launched with two awesome phone- Moto Z & Moto Z play with varying in prize and Memory Size.
- Moto Z Play is the device with 34 GB internal memory, and the price is expected to 24,999 INR.
- Moto Z with 64 GB is coming at the price of 39,999 INR.
Do you know? WhatsApp Old Text Status Feature Came Back!
So for all the Moto series lover here is the new and latest phone that you should have it. And having this phone, you can carry all the necessary tools like Sound Booster, Power bank, Gamepad and Projector in your handset.