How To Play Clash of Clans Without BlueStacks
Play Clash of Clans Without BlueStacks: As the title suggest here we will provide you a perfect guide on how to play Clash of Clans without using BlueStacks. Now we all know that Clash of Clans is the new gladiator in the world of online gaming where we can make our own Clans with our friends and battle it out in the war with the enemy clan.
Now you might find a bunch of sites which boast on give a tutorial and guide for playing Clash of Clans on your Windows PC without BlueStacks but most of them are just a piece of a hoax that leads only to a bunch of advertisement for which the site gets paid for. So we have decided to give you a genuine guide on this topic of playing Clash of Clans on PC without BlueStacks.
Play Clash of Clans on PC Without BlueStacks:
Now we all know that Clash of Clans can be downloaded freely from the Google play store on any of your Android devices but the case is not quite simple for those guys on their PC because as your PC runs on Windows operating system and the Clash of Clans has still not been released for Windows.
But for those who wants to play Clash of Clans on your Windows PC then I will advise you to read this article right through and I can assure you that you will be able to play CoC on your PC without using BlueStacks.
Some of you might be really confusing that why am I writing an article on playing CoC without BlueStacks because I was the one which personally faced this problem of using BlueStacks on our PC. As most of us might face an error when opening this Android Emulator.
Now if you are willing to try out Clash of Clans on PC with BlueStacks because it offers much greater graphics quality of CoC then any others Android Emulator then here is what you will need to install Clash of Clans on PC with BlueStacks.
Install Clash of Clans on PC With BlueStacks:
Here is what you will need to do to install and play Clash of Clans on PC with BlueStacks.
- First of all, you will have to download and install BlueStacks on your PC. You can follow this Link to download BlueStacks on your PC.
- Now once the installation is completed you will just need to launch BlueStacks that is installed on your PC.
- Now once you open the BlueStacks you will just need to search for Clash of Clans in the Search bar.
- Now once you got Clash of Clans either from the Mobile Market or the Google play store you can just install it normally.
- And once the installation is completed you cam start enjoying CoC on your PC using BlueStacks.
Now for those who are unlucky and BlueStacks does not support on your PC then here is the alternative road that you can follow to play CoC without BlueStacks.
Install Clash of Clans on Your PC Without BlueStacks:
Follow the steps below to install Clash of Clans on PC without BlueStacks.
Install CoC on your PC without BlueStacks by using Genymotion Software and to do it you will have to follow the steps below.
1. First of all, you will need to visit this link of Genymotion official site and register to get the download link for the Genymotion Software.
2. Now Choose Virtual Box with Genymotion if you don’t have Virtual Box installed on your PC but if you have Virtual Box choose only Genymotion without Virtual Box.
3. Now you will just have to install Genymotion on your PC.
4. Now once the installation is completed you will just need to click on the +icon located at the top left corner to create your own Virtual Android device.
5. Now you will just need to click on the next button to create your own virtual Android device.
6. Now you will just have to Enter the name of your Android device and click on the play icon on the top of the pop-up.
7. Last you will just have to download Clash of Clans by clicking on this Link.
8, Now once your CoC file is downloaded you will just have to drag and drop the file into the Virtual device to start playing Clash of Clans on PC without BlueStacks.
And to get unlimited Gems & Golds on this game download Clash of Clans Mod Apk.
Well, here I conclude the article on how to play Clash of Clans on PC without BlueStacks and if you have any difficulty in following the tips above then please leave your comments below.