How to Get Grease Out of Clothes – Quick & Simple Home Solutions
How to get grease out of clothes? We often encounter a grease in our clothes which are sometimes difficult to remove especially white clothes. This incident often happens with all of us. Well, to get grease out of clothes without any difficulty, we have come up with an easy way to remove the stains.
To get the stains away from clothes using a hot water is common. It works efficiently. But you need to take good care of some clothes with materials like silk and wool.
If you are worried how to get grease out of clothes then you can go through our quick and easy methods below mention and start cleaning delicately. So, have a look and don’t worry hereafter!
Easy Guide – How to Get Grease Out of Clothes Quickly
Here are the simple and interesting solutions to get grease out of clothes. Go through the process and start applying from now on –
#1: Get Grease Out of Clothes Using Cornstarch
If you have a cornstarch at home then you don’t need to worry about a tough grease stain here on. Grease stains are common and it is obvious that even after a careful cook, you will encounter grease stains on your clothes.
To get Grease out of Clothes using Cornstarch, all you have to do is –
- Take a spoon of Cornstarch
- Now sprinkle the Cornstarch covering the stains heavily.
- After that, rub gently onto the grease spot with a soft cloth till the stains vanish away.
Cornstarch is also useful in removing the grease stains for your home carpet. Just sprinkle the cornstarch onto the spot and must keep it for several hours. After that, vacuum up and you will see no stains.
#2: Get Grease Out of Clothes Using Baking Soda
While cooking food or having lunch in some restaurants, or even while working on car or bike, you are likely to get grease stain. You can get rid of the stains easily with the use of baking soda.
Well, if you haven’t used this solution to remove grease stains then follow the simple steps.
- Take a spoon of Baking soda.
- After that, dip the cloth into water.
- Now, sprinkle the cloth with a baking soda.
- Once you are done, now rub the stains with a moist sponge to remove the dirt.
Baking soda also removes the dirt contains on your dishes easily. Just add baking soda onto your regular dishwashing liquid and see the result. Isn’t it amazing!
#3: Get Grease Out of Clothes Using Chalk
Have you ever thought of getting the grease stains out using chalk? If not then, try this trick. Check out the easy steps to remove the frustrating stains from your favorite cloth for you.
- Now, rub the chalk on your cloth where the grease stains are visible.
- After that, keep it for absorption of the stains from the cloth.
- In case, the grease stains are still visible, then rub the chalk again.
- Once it is absorbed completely then brush it off.
You can also use chalk to remove dirt from your shirt collar. All you have to do is – rub the chalk heavily onto the stains before brushing off. Let the chalk absorb the stains and after that wash it off. You should be seeing the result by then.
#4: Get Grease Out of Clothes Using Shaving Cream
Well, Shaving Cream is another interesting way to get the grease stains out of cloth that you must know.
If you haven’t tried out this solution, then, here is the simple step to help you get rid of stains easily.
- Take a shaving cream and then applying gently on your cloth.
- Once you are done with applying the shaving cream, keep it for dry until it is absorbed.
- Once it is dried completely, take a soft cloth or towel to rub the stains.
#5: Get Grease Out of Clothes Using Talcum Powder
Talcum Powder is another useful stain remover. Do you want to try out this trick? If yes then here are the simple steps.
All you need is a Talcum powder at home and most importantly is your patience.
- Sprinkle heavily a Talcum powder over the greasy stains on your cloth.
- After covering the stains with Talcum powder, now leave it for at least 6 to 7 hours for the Talcum powder to absorb the stains.
- Once it is absorbed properly, you can wash it off with water to see the result.
Talcum Powder also useful in removing the greasy stains from your wallpaper. Just apply the Talcum Powder onto it and let it absorb for at least 30 minutes. Once it is done, brush the stain away from your favorite wallpaper. You can follow the solution whenever you get stains on your clothing, carpets, and wallpaper
Moringa Seeds | It’s Incredible Health Benefits And Tips
So, these are some of the easy and interesting solutions to get grease out of clothes. You can try these easy methods at home if you want to get rid of stains on your favorite clothing. The process to apply these solutions are easy.
It’s time to try something new and interesting other than using the regular detergent to remove stains. Hope you find this post useful. If you have any query then feel free to comment below.