After a huge success of Paytm E-wallet, Paytm has decided to come with a new business strategy. On 23rd May 2017, the Paytm have launched their new banking service- Paytm Payment Bank Account. If you wish to make the Paytm e-wallet turn into a physical bank account now it is all possible. You can create Paytm Payment Bank Account and use all the banking facilities just like other normal banks.
Unlike other normal banks, if you have to create an account you fist have to buy and fill up the new account forms. Attach so many identity proofs documents and submit by standing in a long queues & crowds. Even after that, your Bank account is still delayed and you can never have it on time.
But With the Paytm Payment Bank, you just need your Paytm account sign-in in your smartphone or laptops. That’s all, now with the help of your mobile app or through official website Create Paytm Payment Bank Account.
Once you have created an account, you will get physical Passbook, Cheque-book, demand drafts etc. Besides, just like other conventional banking services Paytm Payment bank also provide the annual interest up to 4% p.a. So you will not only earn cash back on every recharge but also now with the help of Paytm Payment Bank you will earn extra money with the Interest provided per anum.
While on the other hand, the traditional Paytm online recharge service is also available to make any kind of online payment. As both the Paytm website and Paytm payment Bank are available, now you can use your e-wallet account as your permanent Paytm Payment Bank account.
For those who are still not using the Paytm service, you should now create it to sign up for Paytm payment Bank account for free.
How to Create Paytm Payment Bank account?
To create the Paytm payment bank account is very easy, simply get sync your old e-wallet paytm account. But if you still don’t have a Paytm account start creating now for enjoying all the Paytm Payment banking service.
Here below first, we will discuss how to create or sign up with Paytm and in the next step we will discuss on creating Paytm Payment Bank account. Because, if you don’t have the Paytm account you cannot create the Bank account yet.
Also read about| Paytm Payment Bank launched After Success of E-Wallet: Big News
Tutorial to sign up with Paytm official website.
- To sign up with Paytm: Click here
- Next, you will be redirected to the official website.
- Click on the Sign-up/Login button located above to the right.
- Now you have sign-up using your valid personal details like name, email id, and phone number.
- And finally, click on the Create an Account button to complete the sign-up process.
Benefits of using Paytm wallet
- You can use the Paytm Wallet to make any online payment instantly
- If your payment is unsuccessful then you will be refunded immediately on your wallet which you can again deposit back to your bank.
- Even if you don’t have a Paytm bank account, the Paytm is useful to pay via scanning QR which is not nationally accepted to use in domestic levels.
- Book Flights tickets, Trains tickets, Hotel rooms, Movies etc using the best Paytm offer with cash back facilities.
Tutorials to create Paytm Bank Account
Well, the official website is only inviting for creating the bank account. And to invite you to have to visit- PaytmBank.
Besides, if you are having your old Patym account then it is enough to make the new Paytm Payment account. You don’t have to go to the bank separately and stand in queues to create your Paytm saving account. Simply sync with the help of your current Paytm account by inviting and the website will notify you when the invite is ready.
- To create the Paytm Payment Bank account- Click here
- Now this will redirect you to official Paytm Bank site.
- Here you don’t have to do anything, simply scroll down and click on the Request an Invite button.
- Finally, you will be notified that you have successfully invited and will be very soon informed if the invite is ready.
If you didn’t upgrade providing the KYC, then you might not be able to open a Paytm account. KYC- Know your Customer is a mandatory scheme of RBI, those only having the PYC-Enabled Paytm User can have the Paytm Payment Bank. But they are also very easy to handle, to upgrade your account click here.
Also read about| Download Paytm APK for Rooted and Non-Rooted Android Smartphone/Tab
Benefits of using Paytm Payment bank
- You can start an account even with zero balance.
- Once created, you can now easily make every online transaction.
- If you are sending a money transfer to other Bank account via as IMPS, NEFT, or UPI, then you can make it for free of cost. Whereas the other conventional bank charge minimum of Rs.5 to Rs.25 per transaction to other banks via IMPS, NEFT etc.
- And also after you have your Paytm Bank, you will get banking facilities like cheque-book, demand draft, and even debit or credit card
- Finally, if you can deposit up to 1 Lacs per day in your account of with you can also earn an interest of 4% p.a.
Important Note: If you want to contact the pay Payment Bank, then you can also directly get in touch via Email or postal address. The official head office of Paytm Payment Bank is located on B-121, Sector 5, Noida 201301. While the registered address provided is 136, First floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019. So in case for any inquiries, you can contact through the postal address. Whereas, you can send an email in their official Email ID- @paytmpaymentsbank.com.
So these are the complete details by which you can easily Create Paytm Payment Bank Account. If you don’t have the Paytm account hurry create it now. Only for those who are having the Paytm account right now, the quick and fastest Paytm Payment Bank account can create. While unlike other conventional banks, the paytm bank provides everything via online or digitalize system. So grab your mobile phones or laptops to use the easiest Banking service ever created by Paytm.