Frizzy and unruly hair is very difficult to manage, in fact, it is kind of impossible to handle. Mostly when you are in a hurry, it would be tiresome to comb your curly hair. Hence, here in this guide, you will get some hair smoothening tips which will bring shine and smoothness to your hair. So say bye to your dry and curly hair.
Have a look on these post-hair smoothening tips and follow up the guide. But make a necessary guide to follow up the tips that I have mentioned below.
Also know How To Control Hair Fall with out using any medical treatment.
Hair smoothening is actually a hair styling technique with chemical treatment. As a matter of fact, this treatment makes your hair silky straight and smooth. However, hair smoothening chemicals are less strong than hair straightening. The treatment lasts for 4-5 months and this technique is especially for the rough frizzy unmanageable hair. But if your hair is too curly or thick that is difficult to manage then, the hair smoothening treatments may not work.
Let us check out below what are the tips that one must follow after hair smoothing procedure.
Easy Tips To Follow After Hair Smoothing:
Follow the tips below after hair smoothening and get lustrous long beautiful smooth hair. After following these tips you will fall in love with your hair.
- After hair smoothing treatment at home, make sure you do not wash your hair for three consecutive days.
- It would be better if you do not tie your hair for three days or neither put any hair clips.
- Even while you sleep, take proper care of your hair and place them on your pillow straight.
- Also while you wash your face, put a headband so that even a single hair might not get wet. This will maintain your hair straight and smooth.
After Three Days Completion of Hair Smoothening:
Now three days is over, follow up the procedure that I have jotted down below. They are effective as well as true.
- Now it is the right time to wash your hair after three days of hair smoothening procedure.
- Buy a good a high-quality shampoo and apply it to your wet hair. Rinse your hair properly and apply a conditioner. Leave it on for few minutes and wash it off with cold water. Never use hot water to your hair as this will dry out the moisture from your hair.
- Now use a wide comb to overcome the tangles from your hair. Avoid use of hair brush as this might lead your hair to breakage.
- Apply a good hair serum to block your hair from dust and protecting from UV rays.
- Now you are done, get a silky smooth beautiful long hair.
Not only have smooth hair but also know best Wedding Hairstyles For Short Hair.
Additional Tips for Hair Smoothing:
- Leave-in conditioner, hair mask and hair serum must be used weekly to get smooth hair care. This will help to keep away frizzy and unruly hair.
- Must include healthy and nutritious diet like dry nuts, fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables, fresh fruit juices etc.
- Try avoiding as much heating tools as you can to avoid dry hair. If in case you came to use a hair dryer then make sure you run it in cooling mode.
- At least for 6 to 7 months do not color or highlight your hair.
- Always use a heat protecting cream or an umbrella or hat whenever you step out in the sun. You can also use a scarf to cover your hair.
- Over shampooing your hair will also damage the hair so, if you have a dry hair then wash your hair once or twice a day. If you have oily hairs then wash every after consecutive day.
- Trim your hair every after two or three months to get rid of split ends. This split end creates rough hair.
- I also suggest you tie your hair loose because if you tie it too tight then this might leave a mark.
- Use some hair smoothing products that are available in the departmental store.
You must also check out the Castor Oil Benefits For Hair, it is amazing.
In conclusion, healthy hair shows that you have taken lots of care to maintain volume. Do follow my hair care guide for hair smoothening and get your dream turn into reality. Share your ideas and views if you have experienced some by clicking on the comments section below.