Google Allo is newly launched smart messaging and video calling app available for Android and iOS devices. Though the app is not much popular among the users yet, this app has likely to be taking the instant messaging experience to the next level. It is a Google product and comes inbuilt with all kind of Android devices. iOS users may download the app from its official website.
Google Allo, however, is seemed to be underrated by most of the users who are unwilling to move on from WhatsApp. Yes, WhatsApp is current the most used instant messaging app in the world. Some are using Googe Allo as a WhatsApp Alternative. Regardless, Google Allo has its own value and users yet to learn it.
Google Allo Is Best at Smart Messaging & Video Calling
Google Allo bring a lot of features that we won’t be seeing in any other messaging app. The basic feature a messaging app has to cover up are all present in the Allo. The app is very much clean and has a user-friendly interface. While most of the app has video calling feature yet fail to provide clear video frame, Allo takes the trophy home. It has a very wide and high-resolution video calling frame that makes a clear view of the user you are having a conversation with. Appart from all the basic features, Google Allo brings below super thingies.
While most of the app has video calling feature yet fail to provide clear video frame, Allo takes the trophy home. It has a very wide and high-resolution video calling frame that makes a clear view of the user you are having a conversation with.
Appart from all the basic features, Google Allo brings below super thingies.
Google Allo Features:
- Smart Reply – While replying to messages, you don’t have to really type the same lines over again or you don’t have to type at all for short replies. Google Allo’s AI reads, keeps records of your activity and understands your thought. It can predict what you are about to say and says it automatically before you even type out your thoughts on the screen. This way you don’t need to type long phrases over and over rather you may simply select the suggested phrases by Allo you probably use.
- Customize With Ink – While sending photos to your friends, you may customize them using Doodle and add texts on it as you wish.
- Shout or Whisper – You don’t have to type or use a long phrase to make your point or express thoughts. You may change the size of your text using a quick swipe feature that will control how long/short will you say while your thoughts are kept complete.
- Google Assistant – While having a conversation with friends, you may need to provide some info in terms of location, idea or anything. In this case, you don’t have to open a web browser, search and copy paste link to the chat window. Instead, you may simply ask Google Assistant which is at your service 24/7. Make a voice command or simply type for what you need, Google Assistant will get it for you.
- Go Incognito – Allo comes with end-to-end encryption feature that counts on your privacy and secrecy. You may enable private notification to control and set the expiry time of your chat thus no other person may see them.
Download Google Allo
As said earlier, Google Allo comes inbuilt with all Android devices. No additional downloading is required. However, make sure that you keep it updated. iOS users may download the App from its official source. Downloading links are shared below.
Download Google Allo for iOS
Update Google Allo for Android
The above features of Google Allo prove that it’s an app with advanced technology and yet to be recognized the value. Of course, all these features are free to use. No paid subscription or in-app items.