Easily Fixed ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED Error In Google Chrome
While surfing the internet with browsers like Google Chrome and search for a website like (example.com). The browser tries to contact with the DNS (Domain Name Server) server and finally shows the site to you. But most of the time when you search for any website the browser fails to get contact with the DNS server and get stuck at certain IP address. This is the time when you will get certain errors like ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED, the server could not be found and many other.
But yes, this chrome errors can be solved easily following some simple steps. But if you do not know any steps to follow the ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED then it will be your headache, especially on those time when you need that particular website the more.
Today you will learn a lot about how to solve this chrome errors. So let’s not wait anymore and check out the best way to solve this ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED chrome errors easily taking any a headache.
Fix the ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED Errors in Chrome:
There are total three steps which you can follow to solve this chrome errors, here below I am going to clearly describe to you, so that you feel easy doing this procedure.
1. Flushing the DNS and Renewing:
This is the first procedure that you must try out if you find such 105 errors in your Chrome browser because according to my experience this works the best in solving all those problems. So let’s check out the procedure to solve the error.
- Go to the Start menu of your PC and then type cmd in Run, or you can search to run command.
- Now command window (with black background) will appear on your desktop. Here you will need to enter three commands and i.e. ipconfig/flushdns, ipconfig/renew, ipconfig/registerdns. Remember you will need to press enter every time you launch a command.
- This is all you need to solve this err name not resolved error chrome. Now you can try to go to the website and see if your work has got the perfect result or not.
This is all the steps you need to do if you are to solve the 105 error, name not resolved the problem of the chrome browser. Isn’t the process easy to follow, but if the above steps don’t work on your browser, then you can also follow the other two steps that I have given below.
2. Deleting Cookies:
Yes, sometimes cookies can really get you through problems of chrome. So if the problem is not yet solved with the above steps, then you can also try clearing out cookies. For clearing browser cookies you will need to do:
- Open up the Chrome Browser and
- Go to the settings option. In the setting option you will get limited option only, so click on the Advanced option.
- There you have to click on the Clear Browsing Data
- And only enable the cookies option and then click on the Clear browsing data. Your cookies will get cleared in a second.
This is all you need to do for clearing the cookies of your Chrome browser. Did the err_name_not_resolved problem got solved? If not then here is another procedure that will help you out to solve the problem.
3. Change the DNS Server Manually:
This step is very useful as you will change the DNS server manually. I am very sure that the chrome error will get solved after you do this successfully. So let’s start with the procedure to change the DNS server manually.
- First, go to the Control Panel of your PC and then
- Click on Network and Sharing Centre option to change.
- Now click on the network that you are connected with and open the properties of the network.
- You will see Internet Protocol Version 4, so double click on it.
- A new window will appear on the screen. Now Enter 22.214.171.124 as Preferred DNS server and 126.96.36.199 as Alternative DNS server like in the image given above.
- Now click on the OK button to save all these changes.
This is it, now finally the ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED problem will get solved easily, and you can access the site where you want to. So whenever you have such problems from chrome like err name not resolved then you can follow this procedure and get it solved within a minute.
What, your problem is not yet solved? Then here is another step for you and I am very much sure it will help you. Maximum of the time the error will get solved after you change the DNS server manually. But yet, if the problem is solved you can go for the steps that I have given below.
4. Switch Off Your Router:
Just go to the router and pull off the power plug and let the router remain off for some few minutes and in the meantime, you can also switch off your system so that your system also get refreshed. After a minute or two plug in the router again and ON your system again and see if the error has gone or not. It should be gone, but if it is not gone then maybe your internet connection is stuck in the cache of the DNS entries.
This is it, by doing this you can easily solve the ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED problem which is often seen in the chrome browser. So Chrome users whenever you do face such kind of errors then you can follow the above procedure and get the problem solved.