How To Fix Error 905 Google Play Store: Are you searching genuine guide on how to fix error 905 that you experience with your Google Play Store, while running Google Play Store on your Android Phone or while downloading any apps or games from Google Play Store on your Android Phone
Android is without any guess the most popular Mobile Operating System used by millions of Smartphone users. Now Android is a famous Operating System among its users due to its flexibility that it offers for its users with huge amount of Apps and games that it offers for its users. Which you can download for free on your Android Device using the Google Play Store.
But even with great efforts from Google to keep the Play Store running hot and clear the Play Store of Google comes up with some kind of Error every time. And one of the most common error faced by users while trying to install apps and games from Google Play Store is the Error 905.
Check Out: Best Free Calling Apps for Android 2015
Now as many of the users are facing this problem of Error 905 Google Play Store we have come up with a guide to fix Google Play Store Error 905. And if you are facing the same problem of Error 905 on your Google Play store then this guide will help you out to fix this problem o Google Play Store.
Fix Google Play Store Error 905:
Now here we will provide you a guide on how to fix the Error 905 Google Play Store. And this guide is the tested device running Android OS Lollipop but it should also work another version of Android operating System and this-this is the simple guide that you will need to follow to fix Google Play Store Error 905.
Solve Error 905 on Google Play Store:
This is the super easy guide that you will need to solve this Error 905 with your Google Play Store.
- Now first of all if you see the Error 905 on your Screen while running your Google Play Store or while downloading any apps or games you will need to exist the Google play store and select the “Settings” menu on your Android Phone.
- Now you will need to scroll down the menu and select “Application Manager” or “Apps” or “Application”. It might differ from one device to the other.
- Now you will need to select the downloaded Tab on your current Window by tapping on the Downloaded option.
- Now you will need to scroll down different from different downloaded apps and select the “Google Play Store” option.
- Now you will need to tap on the “Uninstall Update” option on the Google Play Store and follow the onscreen instruction to uninstall Google Play Store Updates.
- Now after you have successfully uninstalled Google Play Store Updates, you will need to open the Google Play Store again on your Android Phone and you will be taken to the older version of Google Play Store.
- Now you will be able to download and install any of your favorite app and games without any error 905 on Google Play Store.
And if you are worried about having a Google Play Store of an older version on your Android phone then it will automatically update the Play Store to the newer version.
Well, congratulation !! Now you have fixed the Google Play Store Error 905 and you will be able to download all your favorite apps and games without any error on your Android Phone. Now if you still have any kind of error please leave your queries below in the comment section.