10 Must Have File Manager for Android Devices
File Manager plays an important role in Android phone. Most of the android inbuilt file manager does not come with many features. To get the exciting features of file manager for Android you must get one from a 3rd party File Manager from Google Play Store.
There are various types of file managers available for download on your Android devices. To clear out your doubts on making a choice of file managers, I am going to provide you a list of file manager for Android devices.
10 File Manager for Android:
Check out the list of 10 File Manager for Android devices provided below in details with features.
#1.ES File Explorer File Manager:
ES File Explorer file manager is free to download, safe to use and simple to manage files quickly. File manager features images, movies, documents, music, apps etc. It can be used to manage local and network use as well.
Features of ES File Explorer File Manager:
- Transfer file such as apps, images, music, movies, documents, etc.
- Manage files into the ES File Explorer with cut, copy, paste, rename and also compress operations.
- You can access your home PC using the Smartphone with WiFi and SMB.
- Supports cloud storage, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.
#2.File Manager Plus:
File Manager Plus is a powerful file explorer develop for Android devices. It is free to use, works smoothly and rich in features. File Manger + is well-design with simple user interface and easy to handle. Arrange your files accordingly and manage it to transfer into storage like Dropbox and also Google Drive.
Features of File Manager Plus:
- Manage all the contents of files and folders into your SD card storage.
- Using the USB Storage mode you can manage all the files and folders into your USB OTG.
- Analyze the local storage to clean up the unwanted files.
- Access remote or shared storage such as NAS and TP server.
#3.File Manager HD:
File Manager HD is one of the most amazing File Manager for Android. It does come out as a pre-install app in most of the Android device. Here apps are categorized on the basis its file types like the image, videos, documents, etc.
Features of File Manager HD:
- File Manager HD features cut, copy, paste, delete, search, etc.
- As it comes with the cloud support you can switch between local and cloud files.
- Wi-Fi file transfer facility where you can connect your Smartphone with PC using FTP.
- View different types of files sort by images, audios, recent file downloads, etc.
#4.File Expert File Manager:
File Expert File Manager is a file explorer where you can get full access to the files from your memory storage. It offers to you transfer of filed into cloud services and many others. Search or browse files from your device sort by name, size, and location of the desired files.
Features of File Expert File Manager:
- Supports sync files in between cloud and local, sync anytime you want also record the sync story.
- Enables LAN access for sftp, ftps , webDAV, SMB which also include OneDrive, SugarSync, GCloud, etc.
- The graphic User interface of the File Expert File Manager makes interaction easier.
- Allow you to use multiple tabs of file management.
#5.Solid Explorer File Manager:
Solid Explorer File Manager lets you protect files and folders containing a password set up. If your Smartphone is fingerprint sensor enable then than you can view it to open your encrypted files without using a pin code or pattern passwords.
Features of Solid Explorer File Manager:
- It has a beautiful material design with two independent panels that serves as file browsers.
- Very rich in customizing options such as icons sets, color schemes and also themes.
- Drag and drop options inside or between the panels.
- Access into or read or extract ZIP, RAR and TAR files.
File Explorer is a file manager which is earlier known as FX Explorer. It is a popular file manager that provides so many exciting features. The file manager has cool gestures with a visual clipboard and pinch to supports.
Features of File Explorer:
- Introduces productivity-oriented home screen with direct access to your important documents and media files.
- It has multiple windows support along with dual-view mode to view windows by once.
- You can browse the file’s contents in your memory storage by artist, playlists and lots more.
- Let you connect into cloud storage like Google Drive, SugarSync, SkyDrive, etc.
File Commander is an amazing file manager that has the ability to manage any files. Arrange all the types of contents of your memory like music files and photos. Move or rename any files in your ways in the file Commander App.
Features of File Commander:
- It is very easy to share files with other compatible devices using the same network.
- Full customization of the home screen with easy access files.
- You can bookmark your files and also the folders of your phone.
- Access to the contents of the hidden files and folders as well.
#8.File Manager Storage Explorer:
File Manger Storage Explorer is a powerful app that manages all the file size and formats. It easily let you access any types of files like documents or folders or local drive, etc. Using the file manager storage explorer you can also copy or remove or rename or delete files.
Features of File Manager Storage Explorer:
- Supports a multiple numbers of cloud storage accounts like Dropbox and Google Drive.
- It has the ability to save disk space by compressing the files such as ZIP, APK, RAR, and TAR, etc.
- Application manager lets you arrange all the installed apps or games.
- Supports multi-language that is a total of 29 languages.
#9.Astro File Manager:
Astro File Manager is one of unique file managers available for android. You can browse files and organize them by arranging the files sort by size, name, and files. Explore all of the content of your SD Card memory storage with just one single tap.
Features of Astro File Manager:
- Cloud storage management facility to transfer files along with the Astro Cloud Hopping.
- Easy file browsing and play multimedia files.
- Compress and extract files to save into the memory storage.
- Features download manager, task killer, app manager, etc.
Cabinet Beta is file managers develop for android which has the ability to manage files. It offers to you a material design with some action button and added a folder. Supports cloud storage services in its premium version.
Features of Cabinet Beta:
- Simple design with lots of exciting features.
- Manage any of the files from the folders of your phone easily.
- Folders can be arranged into grids in your way.
- Also, features search bar where you can type and search any files.
Choose any of these file managers and install it on your device. Out of the 7 file manager for android, I have place ES File Explorer File Manager, as it is rich in features and a powerful app.