How To Enable Desktop Gmail Notification on PC/Mac
How To Enable Desktop Email Notification on PC/Mac: Now do you want to get Gmail Desktop Notification then this guide is just what you required to learn how to enable Gmail Notification on Mac/ PC Desktop. As using this guide you will be able to get Email Notification on your Mac/PC.
Now Android device has a awesome feature of Gmail Notification where you will be notified with each and every Emails on your account right on your Home Screen. So you will never miss any of your important emails both personal or professional.
But the bad news is that this feature of Email Notification is only available for mobile devices and you will be able to see new email on your Mac/PC only when you open your Gmail account on your Browsers. So now for those who want to get this feature of Gmail Desktop Notification here we will provide you with a guide on how to get Gmail Desktop Notification on PC/Mac.
Editor’s Pick: How Can Internet Help Students For Knowledge/Education?
How To Get Gmail Desktop Notification on PC/Mac:
Now to enable Gmail Desktop Notification on PC/Mac you can either use the latest Google Chrome which supports the Gmail Desktop Notification or you can install a Chrome extension that will enable the Desktop Gmail Notification on your PC/Mac.
Here we will give you a guide to enable Gmail Desktop Notification on PC/Mac using both the Google Chrome Browser settings and the Chrome extension.
Enable Gmail Desktop Notification on PC/Mac using the Latest Google Chrome:
To use this method to enable the Gmail Desktop Notification you will need to have the latest Google Chrome Browser install on your PC/Mac.
- First of all open Gmail.com on your Google Chrome Browser.
- Now you will need to click on the Gear icon located at the upper right hand corner of the Window.
- Now from the drop down menu you will need to click on the Settings option.
- Now under the General menu first you will need to Select “New mail notifications on”.
- Second you will have to click on “Click here to enable notifications for Gmail“
- Now you will see a Notification bar in your Chrome browser, where you will need to choose Allow button.
- Now at last you will need to click on Save Changes option on your Gmail Account.
And that’s it !! Now you will get Desktop Gmail Notification on PC/Mac.
Enable Gmail Desktop Notification on PC/Mac using the Google Chrome Extension:
Now there are number of different Extension that offers the users with the facility of Gmail Desktop Notification on your PC/Mac. But here we will use the best extension Gmail Notifier that will allow you to get Gmail Desktop Notification on PC/Mac.
Get Gmail Desktop Notification Using Gmail Notifier:
- First of all you will need to open your Google Chrome.
- Next you will need to click on the menu option located at the upper right corner of the screen.
- After that you will need to select Settings option from the menu.
- Next you will need to click on the Extensions option after that you will need to Click on the “Get more Extensions” option.
- Now you will need to Navigate Gmail Notifier Extension by just typing “Gmail Notifier” in the Search bar.
- Now once you will get the extension you will need to click on “ADD TO CHROME” option, after that you will need to click on Add button.
- Now you will have to click on the Google Notifier extension located at the upper right corner of the screen and log in to your Gmail Account.
Must Read: Lenovo A6000 PC Suite For Windows 7/8/8.1
That’s it !! Now you will get your Email Notification in your Desktop you will be notified with new emails at the bottom of the screen. And using this you will be notified with each and every email.
So well done ∼ Now you know how to enable Desktop Gmail Notification on your Mac and Desktop PC and never miss any important emails.