Why You Should Eat Essential Food | Benefits of Foods You Should Eat
Eating healthy is an important part of life. Therefore, many of us struggle to eat as healthy as possible every day. However, the question come in mind that are you really consuming the best nutrients for your body? There are tons of “superfoods” on the market. Hence, these foods boost so many health benefits because of their super powers.
As the Phrase says, ” You are what you eat”. So, what you eat every day determines how well your body works. Therefore, with so many superfoods available, it is hard to know which ones offer the most benefits. So, to find out we have picked out the lists of 10 essential food that you must eat every day.
Why You Should Eat Essential Food | Benefits Of Foods You Should Eat:
Eating a clean, balanced diet with healthy choices from every group of essential foods which is good for health. Therefore, find out why you should consider eating a wide variety of essential foods like grains, fruits, vegetables, protein and dairy each and every day.
Eating grains, especially whole grains, that provides several vital benefits for our health. In Grains, there are plenty of fibers that helps in providing a feeling of fullness without many calories in your body. The whole grains is a part of a healthy diet that may help you out:
- It helps in reducing the risk of chronic diseases.
- They help in reducing the level of our blood cholesterol.
- Grains also helps in reducing the risk of heart disease, obesity and much more.
- They also help you out in losing weight and can manage your weight as well.
- Lastly, it prevents from constipation also.
Taking protein every in your meal is also essential to have a good health. Proteins like meat, poultry, fish, beans and much more. These includes protein, vitamin B, vitamin E, Iron, Zinc and much more. The protein helps you out in many ways like:
- They help you to functions like building blocks for bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood. Not only that, they also help in building blocks for enzymes, hormones, and vitamins as well.
- Vitamin B serves as a variety of functions like it helps in releasing energy, plays a vital role in the function of your nervous system, and much more.
- Iron is used to carry oxygen in the blood.
- It is essential mostly for teenage girls and women in their child-bearing years, who have iron-deficiency anemia.
- Talking about Magnesium is used in building bones and in releasing energy from muscles.
- Zinc is used for biochemical reactions and helps the immune system to function properly.
Moving on, fruits are a great source for our body to keep us healthy. It contains vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants that help to protect from all kinds of chronic diseases.
Vegetables come in different colors that give your body a wide range of valuable nutrients like fiber, potassium and much more.
- Vegetables, especially on dietary fiber, have been shown to have a number of benefits. This includes in decreasing the risk of coronary artery disease. You can start having vegetables like beans, lentils, and artichokes.
- It also reduces women’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defects like black eyed peas, cooked spinach and more.
- Talking about potassium helps to maintain a healthy blood pressure. Vegetables like sweet potatoes, tomatoes, beet greens and more.
Yogurt will give you a significant amount of calcium for the day, with just a single serving spoon of yogurt. In addition to calcium, most yogurts are a great source of probiotics. They help to protect your stomach against any harmful bacterias that could lead to infection. Wondering how to take:
- You can start your day off with a cup of yogurt that will work wonders on your health and keep you overall healthy enough to fight against any kind of harmful infections.
Firstly, if you are going to kick off your day with a cup of yogurt, then consider adding a spoonful of oats. Oats will help you to lower your cholesterol and blood pressure as well.
- Firstly, take 1/2 cups of cooked oatmeal or three packets of instant oatmeal, which will provide enough beta glucan in order to lower your blood cholesterol for about 5%. In fact, it can also help you to prevent heart attack risk for about 10%.
These mixed nuts are a great source of heart healthy with unsaturated fats in it. According to the recent study, it has revealed that adults who consume nuts on a regular basis were likely to live for at least2 more years longer than others. When it comes to choosing nuts to eat then Walnut and Almond are the best options. They will give you some benefits on your health in many ways.
With the help of Olive oil, you can get lots of benefits like it lowers all kinds of “bad” Cholesterol and raises “good” Cholesterol. Therefore, this is because of monosaturated fats that olive oil provide. You can use olive oil up to 1 tablespoon in your diet every day.
Keep in mind, you must look for “Virgin” or “Extra Virgin” Olive oils which are extracted by pressing alone that produce “light” or “extra light” oil that destroy antioxidants.
You can also use a tablespoon of ground flaxseed sprinkled over your cereal or yogurt, this provides you an easy 2-3 grams of fiber. These flax seeds act like estrogen in the body, by blocking estrogen receptors on cells and contribute to reducing rates of hormone-related cancers. Furthermore, it also helps you to keep conditions from acne to asthma.
- All you need to do is take 1 to 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed into your diet daily. However, make sure that your flax is ground, or otherwise, all the seeds will come out the same way they went in.
Among the spices, cinnamon is one of the most powerful healing spices. It helps to improve blood sugar control in people with diabetes. In fact, the apple pie spice can also help to prevent blood clots and also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- You can take cinnamon for at least1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of a day, this could cut your triglycerides and lowers your cholesterol for about 12% to 30%.
- Lastly, you can also sprinkle some cinnamon on your daily coffee that will provide you some benefits on your health as well.
So, these are essential foods that you must eat on your everyday lives. Therefore, this will help you to keep your healthy and free from any kind of diseases. So, stock your kitchen with these super foods in order to ensure your diet is packed with anti-oxidants, fiber, and other healthy properties.