Easiest Way To Bypass The Android Pattern Lock, Password Or Pin
Android is a popular device by which we can easily carry all the important documents and file along with you. And to have security so as to prevent other from accessing into your device, android provide a pattern lock system or password lock system or pin number lock system. In most of the device all these lock system are available, and mostly used lock system is the pattern lock. And few with the password and pin lock system.
Pattern lock is a system of locking device on which you have to draw a pattern that will behave as a key for opening the lock of your device. This pattern can be set manually that gives for secured facilities and can change the pattern periodically. Changing the lock pattern periodically will be of great safety as in case nobody can copy and then try to access the lock.
But some of us changes the pattern so often and sometime with the daily busy life one might can forget the pattern and couldn’t draw the exact pattern to open your device. And also using the password and pin can cause you more confuse, as we have to remember the numbers or sentence etc etc. So in this case what should we do to get it open?
How to bypass the android pattern lock, password or pin-
There are few steps which is the last lifeline for the breaking the lock and at least have a chance to make another pattern lock, password or pin for locking your android device. There are some of the steps that can help you to open the lock and get your phone back without restoring it.
1. Opening the lock using Google-
- If you know the username and password of your Gmail account you used to set up the lock system. Then it’s a very important thing that you get, for opening the lock. First, press the power button to bring up the lock screen. Then draw incorrect patterns continuously for five times which you don’t have think for the right one and just draw it without stopping.
- After drawing all the 5 wrong pattern, You will now have 30 seconds before it will allow you to try again, but before your time is up, hit Forgot pattern? And it will ask you for your Google login information.
- Once you fill up the correct Gmail id and password, you are getting new setups of creating a new patterns and this time make it simple and remember-able.
So, this is the simplest method by which you can easily break the lock and use your device. Butincase for those who have their Gmail id but forgotten their passwords or even if they don’t remember the gmail id too will fail the lock system to break. But there is another technical way to break the lock easily if you have forgotten using Command prompt.
2. Screen Lock Bypass app
This is an app by which you can easily open the forgotten lock pattern of your Android phone. With a free app called Screen Lock Bypass, enables you to access all of your data so that you can back it up before resetting your device.
To download this app; click here–
To unlock the forgotten pattern, see the following steps.
- Login to the Web based Android Market using your PC.
- Using the Web Market, install this application to your registered device.
- Once installed, plug your charger into the device to activate the bypass.
- Once bypassed you will see an “Activate” button. Click it, and your screen lock will be reset.
- Now your device is unlocked successfully.
Opening the lock using Command Prompt-
To open the Android pattern lock, you requires an application Android Debug Bridge (ADB). ADB is part of the Android SDK. You’ll also need to have USB debugging enabled on your device, which can be found under Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging.
To download this app; click here
First, connect your phone to your computer via USB. Open Command Prompt and input the following:
Now reboot your phone. If that one alone doesn’t work, try this code:
You’ll see the pattern lock when you reboot, but it should accept any pattern you try. There’s no guarantee it will work with all devices, but it’s definitely worth trying before you have to reset your phone.
Make sure the next time you would create a simple pattern or pass word. If not, then You may have to wipe all your data and settings and restore your phone to its default settings. If you’re going to use the pattern lock screen, it’s important to choose a secure pattern, but also to make sure it’s one you can remember so that you don’t have to go through all of this.