Update: The 100% working Voot Video Downloader tactics will help you to download videos from Voot for free in HD quality. Many people are struggling with downloading videos from Voot as some of the earlier tactics are not working anymore.
I have come up with new working tactics that will surely help in downloading videos from Voot.
Voot is a very popular video on demand platform which runs both in smartphone and PC. Voot is a product developed by Viacom 18, Network 18 Media. If you are addicted to Indian TV shows and unfortunately missed any episode, you can watch them later on Voot.
Many episodes are there which you want to see again or want to show it to someone. Streaming online again and again can eat lots of your data unless you are connected to a free Wi-Fi network.
So downloading them is the only option you have. Here I am going to guide you the step by step procedure of downloading videos from Vroot.
How to Download Videos from Voot using Voot Video Downloader
Doesn’t matter you are using Voot on PC or in your Phone; you won’t get the download option there. You need to rely on another App, Website, or Software to download the Voot videos. I will guide for both the phone and PC download procedure.
Voot Video Downloader for Android Phone
If you are using Voot on your smartphone and want to download videos from the app, first you need to install the aDownloader (Voot Video Downloader) on your phone.
aDownloader app is available in Google Play Store for free so that you can download it from there. You can download aDownloader for Voot on your phone by following the below-mentioned steps.
- To download aDownloader, go to Google Play Store, type ‘aDownloader’ and tap on search.
- Choose aDownloader from the search result.
- Tap on install and the download will begin.
Once the downloading is completed, the app will be installed automatically. Once the app is installed, an icon will show up on the App Drawer. You can run the app by tapping that icon. Now, you may use the Voot video downloader App.
How to Use aDownloader – Voot Video Downloader
aDownloader is a native bit torrent downloader for Android devices. With aDownloader, you can do HTTP downloads too with pause and resume feature.
You can download any video from Voot by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the Voot’s official site first.
- In Voot.com you need to search and select your desired video.
- Once you get the video, open the video and copy the URL.
- Next, open aDownloader and paste the URL.
- Click on search and wait for few seconds.
- Then select your preferable video resolution.
Once you tap ‘start’ the video will start downloading and will be saved in your download folder. Once the video is downloaded, you will be able to watch it anytime you want.
Voot Video Downloader for PC
The downloading process of Voot videos on PC is quite similar to the process of downloading them on the phone. The only difference is here you need to use software to download your favorite videos.
To download the videos of Voot on your PC, you need to download IDM (Internet Download Manager) first.
You can download IDM by following the below-mentioned steps.
- First, you need to search the setup file of IDM on the web.
- The search result will show so many results and sites. Downloading from the official site is highly recommended.
- When you open the official IDM site, you will see the download option. Downloading from here will give you the free trial version of 30 days.
- When you click on download, the execution file will start downloading and will be saved in your download folder.
- You need to install IDM by double-clicking on the downloaded .exe file.
- Once IDM is installed, open the Voot website and choose the video you want to download.
- A Pop-Up downloading option of IDM will appear on that particular video page. Click on it and choose a suitable video format.
Once the download is completed you can watch the video on your PC anytime you want. So, this is how IDM act as a Voot Video Downloader for PC.
Note: IDM gave up on Voot and is no more working for Voot Video Download. I suggest you skip the IMD usage for downloading Voot Videos.
For More TV-Shows: Download Latest Hotstar APK for Rooted/Non-Rooted Android
How to Download Voot Videos on Any Computer [Windows+Mac] – 100% Working
This tactic will work both on your Windows and Mac computer. No additional software is required. All you need is a stable Internet connection to your computer device. Oh yes, downloading videos from Voot is free.
So, below here is the steps to get that done.
Step 1: First of all, go to the Voot official site.
Step 2: Select and open the video content you wish to download.
Step 3: Copy the Voot video URL.
Step 4: Now, open another tab on your browser and visit 9XBuddy website.
Step 5: Paste the copied Voot video URL on the 9xbuddy search box and hit the “Download” button.
Step 6: Now, cross down the Video description, pick the video format as WVM, and click on “Download Now” button.
That’s it! You desired video download process will start within few secs. The same steps you may follow to download any video from Voot. But, remember, the downloading videos will be large in size as they are in WVM format.
So, make sure that your computer device is connected to Wi-Fi or a stable Internet connection. And, you won’t need to worry about the video quality.
After downloading the video, you can watch it whenever and wherever you want without worrying about the internet connection. If your close person misses any show, you can show it to them also. If you want to enjoy your favorite TV show over again with your friends or close persons, you must download the episodes of your favorite TV shows, and you can do that by following the ways mentioned above.