How to Change WhatsApp Wallpaper in Android, iPhone & Windows Phone
WhatsApp! Do I need to say more about this app?
I am quite sure that there is no need to go into about the details of this app.
Most of us are quite acquainted with this app. But some of us are still ignorant about the idea that the wallpaper of WhatsApp can be changed.
Yes! The Wallpaper can be changed. And the good news is that you can set any picture you want.
Do Check | Best WhatsApp DP + Status Quotes
Well, then without wasting any time let’s get down to business.
How to Change WhatsApp Wallpaper in Android?
Changing WhatsApp Wallpaper in Android is no rocket science. Well, you just need to follow some simple steps. Check out these steps down below.
- First of all open “WhatsApp Messenger”.
- Then go to “Settings”.
- Now, tap on “Chat”.
- After that tap on “Wallpaper”.
- With that, you will be provided with various options. Select “Gallery”.
- Now choose the picture that you want to set as wallpaper.
With this, you have successfully changed your WhatsApp Wallpaper.
How to Change WhatsApp Wallpaper in iPhone?
For changing WhatsApp wallpaper in iPhone you need to follow some similar steps just like the steps in Android. Check out the steps provided below.
- Open your “WhatsApp Messenger”.
- Now, tap on the three dotted icon bottom right corner of the App.
- After that, you need to tap on the “Chat Settings”.
- You will come across a “Chat Wallpaper”.
- Tap on that to access another menu.
- There you will come across a “Wallpaper Library”. Tap on that to set wallpaper from there.
- If you want to use wallpaper from the Camera Roll. Then select “Photos” and from there select the picture that you want to set.
- You can also zoom on the pictures and for setting them accordingly.
- Now, tap on the “Set” tab at the bottom to set the pictures your WhatsApp Wallpaper.
And these are the steps that you need to follow for setting wallpaper for your WhatsApp in iPhone.
How to Change WhatsApp Wallpaper in Windows Phone?
Well, the process of changing WhatsApp Wallpaper in Windows Phone is quite similar. But that doesn’t mean that they are same. Check out the steps mentioned below.
- You need to open “WhatsApp Messenger” first.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will come across see 3 dots like this “…”. Tap on that.
- After that, you will come across the “Settings” option. Tap on that.
- Now you will be able to see the “Chat Settings”. For Windows 10, it will be “Chat and Calls”.
- Now tap on “Default Background”.
- You will be provided with three options: “Background Gallery”, “Choose from Album” and “From The Web”.
- Select accordingly and set a Picture.
- You can even change the dimensions of the pictures.
- After everything is done select the checkmark icon located at the bottom.
With this, you have successfully changed the Wallpaper.
Here are | 100+Best WhatsApp Status
Well, these are the steps that you need to follow for changing the Wallpapers in the respective platforms. So now you can make your chatting more personalized and comfortable. I hope this post has been informative enough for you.