A smartphone is one of the overwhelming markets, luring buyers with many advancements. As most of the manufacturer are trying hard to get market space, buyers actually get confused choosing from the available options. Now, if we talk about Top 10 best phones under 15000 rupees then it’s not a simple deal for sure. So, if you are looking forward to getting the best Smartphone under 15000 INR then here is the updated list for you that you should check.
15K is again most sensitive segment, where all the mobile brands target to dominant. Companies like Motorola, Xiaomi, Honor, Samsung, Oppo, Lenovo, Vivo etc.a are doing quite well in the mid-range segment. Recently, these brands have launched some noticeable smartphone, which gives a good approach to the buyers. So, to find a perfect budget 4G smartphone under 15000 INR for you, I have listed out Top 10 phones Under 15000 in India.
Top 10 Best Phones Under 15000 Rupees:
Samsung Galaxy On8
Choosing a Samsung smartphone under 15000 is a harder task. As in the competitive market, Samsung doesn’t offer any stage breaking unit. Although, people still rely on this brand, as because Samsung is the biggest name in Smartphone. Hence, I have picked Samsung Galaxy On8 in this price point.
The main feature of this device is an AMOLED display, which is quite punchy with a wide viewing angle. The rear camera is 13MP and the selfie shooter is 5MP. Unlike previous J series, this has got front LED Flash for a selfie. If you really want to have a smartphone from Samsung branding then this would be the better choice.
Samsung Galaxy On8 Pros:
- Fabulous AMOLED Display with Full HD resolution.
- 3 GB RAM for smooth multitasking with Exynos 7580 1.8Ghz processor.
- A 3300mAh Non-removal battery.
- The rear 13MP camera and 5MP selfie camera.
- 16GB Internal Memory.
- Expandable memory card slot.
- Ambient light sensor (usually Samsung don’t add this feature at this pricing).
- 4G LTE support.
Samsung Galaxy On8 Cons:
- Same old design with a plastic body.
- 169gm weight is slightly heavier.
Moto G4 Plus
Motorola also shines in the mid-range segment. It’s been one year of its Moto g4 Plus launch and is still giving tough competition to recently launched devices. The Moto G series gave us many best phones under 15000 in India and received a lot of praise and if your budget is between mid-range then I would recommend this.
The Moto G4 Plus is powered by 3GB RAM and 1.5GHrz Octa-core processor. A 3000mAh battery is sufficient to run full day for moderated users. A TFT 5.5” Full HD display is a good deal at this point. You will get 32GB inbuilt memory, which is good instead of having 16GB internal memory. In the camera segment, also Moto G4 Plus standout.
Moto G4 Plus Pros:
- Full HD 5.5” TFT Display
- 3GB RAM and 1.5Ghz Octa core processor.
- 32GB internal memory.
- 16MP rear camera shooter with laser focus. And front selfie camera with 5MP.
- 4G LTE supported.
- Dedicated MicroSD Slot.
Moto G4 Plus Cons:
- Front camera is average.
- Sometimes phone becomes sluggish with heavy usage.
Asus Zenfone 3
Asus has been doing good with some Zenfone series. With the Rs.14,999 price tag, it is a great deal under 15K. The Zenfone 3 has 3GB RAM with Snapdragon 625 Octa-core processor. A 5.2” Full HD display is sharp enough.
The design of this smartphone is impressive, which sports a 16MP rear camera and 8MP front camera. You will get three color variants as White, Gold, and Silver.
Asus Zenfone 3 Pros:
- Super cool design, which is the best-looking device in mid-range series.
- 16MP rear camera and 8MP selfie camera.
- 2” Display is quite sharp.
- Fingerprint sensor.
- 3GB RAM and 32GB Internal Memory
- ZenUI looks really good.
Asus Zenfone 3 Cons:
- Battery 2650mAh only.
- Hybrid slot solution for microSD. You will either use two SIM cards or one SIM card and MicroSD card.
- No NFC support.
- Speaker output is average.
Oppo will never stop making camera centric phone. Hence, if you are looking for a camera Smartphone in the mid-range segment then check out this new Oppo A57. The device is especially for the selfie shooters, it does have a whopping 16MP selfie shooter and 13MP back camera.
The built quality is decent on this device. With 3GB RAM and Octa Core Processor, multitasking is also fluid with this Oppo phone.
Oppo A57 Pros:
- Great 16MP selfie shooter and the back 13MP camera also take good images.
- The metal built design is decent.
- Handy with just 5.2” display.
- The display of Oppo A57 is protected with Gorilla Glass 4.
- Up to 256GB expandable memory with a dedicated MicroSD slot.
- 3GB RAM and 32GB Internal Memory.
- A fingerprint sensor, houses in the home button.
Oppo A57 Cons:
- Full HD display would have been better though the display is quite good.
- Poor sound quality.
Here is yet another brand that keeps selling camera centric phone. Yes, Vivo V5 is also trending and among the top camera smartphones because of its 20MP front camera. Obviously, the device is specially designed for frequent selfie takers.
However, in the performance section that device comes with 4GB RAM and an Octa-Core processor. On the back, you get a 13MP camera, the display is 5.5” IPS HD. With metallic built, the design is the mashup of iPhone.
Vivo V5 Pros:
- Whopping 20MP front selfie camera takes decent selfies. The back camera is also well enhanced to take crispy pictures in day light.
- 4GB RAM and Octa-Core processor make it another good option for gamers.
- 5” inch display is good for watching videos and playing games.
- 32GB internal memory.
- The home button also features a fingerprint sensor.
Vivo V5 Cons:
- No dedicated MicroSD slot or it comes with a hybrid slot.
- FunOS UI really influenced with iOS.
- Battery backup is not up to the mark.
You should check out Lenovo owned P2 device, which is also a good option you have in the best phone under 15000 rupees budget. With huge 4GB RAM and Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core, it is a device for hardcore gaming.
It has a 5.5” Full HD display, which vibrant and feels nice to see. Another good thing about this device is a 5100mAh battery, which should give 2days battery backup even with heavy users.
Lenovo P2 Pros:
- Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core processor with 4GB RAM.
- 5” Full HD display is decent with the AMOLED technology.
- A 5100mAh to juice Lenovo P2 for a longer time.
- 32GB ROM.
- Fingerprint sensor.
Lenovo P2 Cons:
- Hybrid slot.
- Camera quality is not that great. Video record is up to 720p only.
- The design is not attracting.
Another budget-friendly smartphone under 15000. We all know, dual Camera is trending nowadays. Even tech giant Apple has implemented dual camera on their latest iPhone 7 Plus. Yes, this new dual camera technology offers revamped touch in overall picture quality.
If you also looking for a Smartphone with dual camera setup then Honor 6X is a great choice. The price of this device is around 13,999 INR on Amazon.
Honor 6x Pros:
- Decent dual lens setup 12MP+2MP, which takes sharp pictures.
- The front 8MP also quite satisfying with fast-focus PDAF technology.
- Dual 4G LTE Support.
- 5” LCD Full HD display with 403ppi.
- 4GB RAM is good enough for fluid multitasking.
- 3340mAh battery.
- 64GB onboard memory.
- Fingerprint sensor.
Honor 6X Cons:
- No external microSD slot.
Moto G5 Plus
Again, another Moto G device is here, as I said Motorola trending in the mid-range segment with its G series. Moto G5 Plus is a recently launched latest device of this series. And it has now the widest aperture at 1.7. This Moto has received an improved camera department.
It is also now the cheap smartphone under 15000 to capture 4K video. Check out more about it in below.
Moto G5 Plus Pros:
- 12MP rear camera with wide 1.7 aperture take decent images. It also manages to take usable pictures in dim light for its wide aperture.
- 4K resolution video record supported.
- Huge 4GB RAM and with 32GB ROM.
- A fingerprint sensor houses in the home button.
- Snapdragon 625 Octa-core processor.
- 3000mAh battery is sufficient to juice whole day.
- The metallic design feels solid and it is the first Moto G device to sport full metal design.
- Latest Android 7.0.1 or Nougat.
Moto G5 Plus Cons:
- Personally, I don’t like the design factor of all Moto G series as of now. The Moto G5 Plus is not exceptional. Though, it does feel good and solid in hand.
- The front camera doesn’t take a good picture. This device is not frequent selfie users centered.
Lenovo Z2 Plus
For hardcore gaming, Lenovo Z2 Plus is a perfect option. It has a huge 4GB RAM with Snapdragon 820 octa-core processor. A 5.5” Full HD AMOLED display another key attraction of this device. And the design is also pretty decent with the full metal unibody.
The price tag of this device is around Rs.15000 these days, so you can check out this powerhouse with a decent display under 15000 budget.
Lenovo Z2 Plus Pros:
- It has a huge 4GB RAM coupled with Snapdragon 820 Octa-core processor. The multitasking of this device buttery smooth for Hardcore users.
- Games run really well.
- Rear 13MP camera results also quite satisfactory.
- A 5.5” Full HD AMOLED display is vibrant and sharp. Playing games and videos is pleasing in this device.
- For the selfie lover, it has an 8MP shooter.
- 64GB onboard memory is sufficient for a running device without MicroSD card.
- Lightweight at just 149gram makes easy to hold.
Lenovo Z2 Plus Cons:
- Though it has a 3300mAH battery, at the end of the day, you will need to charge it.
- Struggle to take a good picture in dim condition.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 [4GB Variant]
And Xiaomi is targeting all the segments. In the 15000INR price, this brand’s Redmi Note 4 shines all the way. I am keeping this as the best phones under 15000 Rs segments because the performance is really awesome. It’s built quality top-notch; however, you may not like its form factor.
With the just 13k price tag, it offers a lot of better compared to all device till date.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Pros:
- This device has a 4GB RAM coupled with a Snapdragon 625 64bit processor. It offers decent performance without any lags.
- Fast fingerprint sensor at back.
- Full HD IPS display with wide viewing angle.
- 13MP rear camera with 2.0 aperture takes good pictures.
- Fully metal body design feels solid.
- Decent battery backup.
- Features all major sensors.
- Android Nougat upgradable.
- Best value for money.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Cons:
- It takes good selfies but not that great.
- Hybrid slot.
As I said before, choosing the best phones under 15000 INR is a tough thing. It depends on you, as what feature you need most. Because someone proffers camera quality, someone may be device performance. The list of top 10 best smartphones under 15000 is for all users who want to have a device with a strong pick in a specific segment. For the camera, you can go with Oppo A57, Vivo V5, Moto G5 Plus, Samsung Galaxy On8. And if you want a powerful device then Lenovo Z2 Plus, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 are the good options.
You can also check out: Best Gaming Laptops Under Rs 30000 To Buy & Start Playing!
So, I hope now it will be easier to choose your device under 15000 INR. Let me know which one you are picking from the list by commenting below.