Best GPS Drones – Toy Drones/Camera Drones/Racing Drones
Best GPS Drones – Thinking to buy a drone this summer, but you don’t have much information about it? Well before you get one, you should certainly know some facts bout Drone. A drone usually can be categorized into 3 categories- Camera drone, toy drone & racing drones. As of now, there are several drones out there in the market, some are very costly and some are easily affordable. On this subject, if you are a starter that doesn’t mean you should go with a low-budget drone, so before you do get one there are certain things which you need to know-
- Build Quality: This is the most important thing you should look for while buying a drone because ultimately the lifespan of a drone mostly depends on its build quality. Moreover, if you haven’t got any past experience about flying drones then chances are that you might crash it during testing it, and if your drone is having cheap build quality, then it might not be able to withstand much damage, and that’s probably not a good thing.
- GPS connectivity: If you are not having a GPS drone then it is quite risky to fly them. Most importantly because when you are flying drone, you might lose control of it and end up losing it. That’s where GPS connectivity comes to play. If you are having a GPS in your drone, then it’s able to hold on its own while you figure out how to move it to another direction or change its mode, plus the most important function is “Return to home” feature. So, even if you lose control of your drone and you can’t figure out how to get it back, then you can use the return to home feature, which makes the drone returning to the place where it took off.
- Battery Life: The battery life is also a key thing to look for, and it may vary from drone to drone. If you are looking for a high-budget, then you could certainly get your hands on drones having a flight time of around 25-30 minutes. But, if you are going with low-budget drone, then the flight time might be around 6-10 minutes. And also do look for drones, which comes with an extra battery, because it’s not a good idea to fly one while it’s low on battery.
- Replacement parts: All drones are prone to damages or crashes, especially, if you are a beginner, so before you buy one make sure you the spare parts of that drone are easily available, so even if your drone is damaged, you will able get its parts like rotators, motors, batteries, guards, etc.
Check Out The Latest List : 8 Smartphones Under Rs. 7000
Best GPS Drones : Toy Drones
For getting started, you should get a toy drone. They are lightweight and compact, and also helps you getting your basics clear before you get an expensive one. These drones can range from $ 40 – $ 200. They are great for flying indoors and can also be controlled from a smartphone or a tablet. In addition, some of them even come with a camera on it. If you are thinking of getting one, you can give a look at the following drones-
- SYMA X5C
- Husba X4
- Parrot AR Drone
- Blade Nano QX
Best GPS Drones : Racing Drones
Racing drones are becoming very popular among users, and most of the users are even to ready to jack up their drones. The number of custom-built drones is also increasing at a handsome rate. However, if you are new to drones, then it is highly recommended you to start with normal Ready To Fly (RTF) drones. Moreover, they are bit more expensive. Drone racing has also become quite popular sports in countries like Australia, USA, & even in the UK. Now, if you are looking forward to buying a racing drone, then you should check out the following drones:
- Walkera Furious 320 Dragster Drone
- 1 TBS Vendetta
- Immersionrc Vortex 285
- Immersionrc Vortex 250 Pro
Best GPS Drones : Camera Drones
Camera drones are most widely used drones and are one of the best GPS Drones available today. They are used by several industries, from filmmakers to armed forces. Nowadays, they are quite extensively used in reconnaissance missions, search and rescue operations, video making purposes, and much more. Camera drones are available with different price points. Some drones can even record 4K videos but the flight time remains to be quite short. However, most of them come with GPS connectivity, so there are very fewer chances of you losing it. Here are some of the best camera drones you can consider buying.
- DJI Phantom 4
- DJI Phantom 3
- DJI Phantom 2
- DJI Inspire 1
So, these are the best GPS Drones mentioned in various categories such as Toy Drones, Racing Drones, and Camera Drones. As the price and features of these mentioned Best GPS Drones vary category-wise, you should go for the ones that suit your requirements and budget as well.
Would You Opt This Phone? – Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Review