Best Android Device Manager- Experts Recommend
Are you looking for best Android DeviceManager? Yeah! How many of you here addicted using mobile phones? I am one of those who had been addicted to the mobile phone. Since mobile phones have created such a huge craze among us especially Android and more specifically iPone/iPad, Having tons of extra features added. Today even a kid can handle the most costly mobile very easily. But it’s, fortunately, few who can effort to buy affordable phones so, android mobiles come into the market, become very popular because of its reasonable cost. Today, we here at our tech blog would like to discuss the most popular, awaited Android Manger that is Best Android Device Manager – Let’s get started
The situation that the storage of the phone is not enough – What will you do?
Today we find endless solutions to our question when we browse on the internet for a solution. You would find a different kind of answers on the different blog, However, we will share you simple step by step tutorial in this article. There are certain chances that you may be facing a problem with your android phone such as insufficient memory, Contacts Memory is Full, Gallery Memory Full. So, to know whether you’re mobile memory is full or filled up with junk files, for this you need a best android manage – to move the entire data to your PC in order that you can handle the details like removing the worthless files and keep the functional file for a long time!
What is the Best Android Manager?
- It’s surprisingly the most famous manager that is – MobiKin Assistant for Android (Windows Version), Supporting Operating System is Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista.
- More than 740,000+ worldwide users are still using and appreciating this app.
- MobiKin as the potential to well-matched with almost all fashionable brands of Android device, together with Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony, LG, etc….
We are giving you two links of MobiKin Assistance for both Android and Mac sure, Just choose among them and start using it happily.
How to Run or Edit Android Devices on PC or Mac?
Initially you have to Download the application, Install it on your computer than Link your iPhone/Android Phone to the PC by using USB Cable. If you already attached the USB Debugging the Device manager will automatically detect and connect to it. After that, you will get a screen like this.
In order to go ahead you need to follow some instructions to open this USB Debugging:
- If your OS is Android 2.3 or earlier: go to “Settings” then Click “Applications” then Click “Development” then Check “USB debugging”.
- If your OS is Android 3.0 to 4.1: go to “Settings” then click Click “Developer options” then Check “USB debugging”.
- If your OS is Android 4.2 or newer: go to “Settings” then Click “About Phone” then Tap “Build number” for a number of times until receiving a note “You are under developer mode” then go Back to “Settings”, Click “Developer options” then Check “USB debugging”.
If your device is anyone of the above then you may be getting a screenshot like this.
Now your Android Phone is in your PC Control, you can do any changes as you wish to do – Now your device is enabled and you can manage files from PC to Mobile or From Mobile to PC. You can have a look at categories such as contacts, apps, video, and book etc…Out of these categories; I would like to take “Contacts” as a case.
Just Click “Contacts”, then you’ll be shown several details like SMS, Inbox, and Outbox in the left column. If you choose “All Contacts” – you can see all the information related to particular contacts, here as your wish you can add or delete any user or if you want to edit contacts just click on ‘Backup Contacts’.
Finally, with this software any user can edit or delete any data by using PC or Mac very easily. So without wasting your precious time just click “Download” button.